10. Grip Strength – Kettlebell
Here we review how to use a kettlebell for grip strength training exercises. You will need to attach an atomic ball to a kettlebell. Weight of the kettlebell varies depending on strength.
1. Start by bending your knees so you can reach the atomic ball, while keeping your back straight.
2. Grip the atomic ball from the top with one hand, palm facing down.
3. Push up with your legs while keeping your back straight.
4. Repeat this 10 times.
Tips to ensure proper grip strength training technique:
- Always keep your arm and wrist straight. DO NOT engage the biceps.
- Always keep back straight. DO NOT hunch over.
- Always grip the atomic ball from the top. DO NOT grip underneath the ball.
- Careful of your feet when doing this exercise. Wearing shoes and training over carpet or mat are recommended.
We hope you found this video helpful. Feel free to comment below with questions or thoughts!
Please remember, climbing is inherently dangerous. Climb at your own risk.