2. Beginner Balance Series
In this Yoga & Stretching for Climbing video, our CTT Yoga Instructor Ashley Fay walks us through a Beginner Balance series.
1. Chair Pose – Feet hip width distance apart. Bring hands to heart center or above head.
2. Eagle Pose – Shift weight into right leg, cross left leg over. Bind right arm under left arm.
3. Extended Mountain → Chair Pose
4. Eagle Pose – Shift weight into left leg, cross right leg over. Bind left arm under right arm.
5. Extended Mountain → Gorilla Pose – Place hands under feet, elbows out, relaxing the shoulders.
6. Halfway Lift – Keep hands under the feet.
7. Gorilla Pose
8. Extended Mountain → Chair Pose
We hope you found this video helpful. Feel free to comment below with questions or thoughts!
Please remember, climbing is inherently dangerous. Climb at your own risk.